(Remote Working Available)
Would you like to work with some of the most innovative companies in the world as they create cutting edge technology?
Patent Seekers are seeking several highly motivated, high achieving individuals with:
- Physics, Engineering and/or Computer Sciences/Software background capable of understanding complex technologies, to join our Physics/Mechanical Team.
- Biological Science background to join our Biotech Team.
We are looking to recruit both trainee and experienced patent analysts to meet our expansion plans (Salary based on experience).
Benefits include: Remote working, Pension, Healthcare, Cinema and Gym passes.
This is a fast-paced industry, and we are looking to identify people who can support the search services we offer, these include:
- Patent and design busting/invalidity
- Freedom to operate/infringement
- State of the art, patent landscaping/mapping and competitor monitoring
Our teams of analysts (the largest in Europe) specialize in their technical areas, covering physics, mechanical, electrical/electronic, software, chemical, biological, pharmaceutical, consumer products and medical subject matter.
To apply for this role you will fulfil the following criteria:
- A Science, Engineering or Biotech background and capable of understanding complex technologies with an Engineering, Physics or Biotech degree.
- Thorough and methodical approach to research, data analysis and documentation
- Independent, and intuitive while enjoying teamwork and cooperation
- Good communication skills including fluency in written and spoken English
Employment type: Full time.
Interested? Apply by email; send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 19 May 2021